List All Members | General:
- Chairman of UTBF Trusts, Estates & Wealth Preservation Section
- Unruh, Turner, Burke & Frees
- 120 Gay St.
Phoenixville, PA 19460
David's team has over 62 years of experience in the areas of trust and estate administration and estate, tax, and asset protection planning. They have also invested hundreds of thousands of dollars in training, software and hardware designed to help you to save time and money.
David is sought after by lawyers and other professionals to represent them in their estate planning and represents over forty other lawyers and doctors. David also represents many family business owners and the executives, retired executive, or managment teams of many publicly traded companies.
David is also an author, speaker and well known authority on family communication skills. He uses these skills to help families to avoid family disputes, or when that advanced planning has failed, to quickly end disputes which can be costly to the heirs and to the estate.
To make an appointment for a consultation, please call 610-933-8069 for a teleconference or an appointment or email email@example.com and David will have some one call or contact you.
University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D. (1985)
* magna cum laude
Dickenson College (1982)
* B.A., History and Political Science
* Phi Beta Kappa ODK
Author, The Language of Parenting: Building Great Family Relationships At All Ages
Author, Einstein's Business Dream Inc.
Presentor and Instructor, private seminars to instruct executors and adminstrators in fiduciciary obligations and on Estate Adminstration and Estate Planning Programs
Chairman of Success Technologies
Supreme Court of Pennsylvania (1985)
Supreme Court of New Jersey (1985)
United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
Download a Publication:
Estate and Inheritance Tax Planning
- Client Newsletter 2012 Winter - Elder law, Estate Planning and More
- Why Your Will Might Not Work Any Longer and What You Need To Do About Your Estate Plan.
- Get This Quick Checklist to Protect Yourself and To End The Year The Right Way
- Asset Protection Trusts and The Federal Estate Tax - Important News. If you have or want an asset protection trust...
- We try to present many points of view on issues important to our clients. This article by the Heritage Foundation advocates 7 Reasons for Repeal.
- Estate Planning End of Year Check List
- The essential tax laws for this year
- What Is The Government Forgetting and How The Estate Tax Factors into Stimulous
- David M Frees Featured In Magazine Article on estate and Wealth Planning
- Dave Frees on Enhanced Estate Planning
Asset Protection for You and Your Heirs
- Need information on educational expenses and tax issues? Need information about estate planning, wills and trusts for families with college aged kids?
- Is That Person At Your Door a Real Census Worker? What You Should Do and What They Can Legally Ask
- If Your Assets Include A Wine Collection It May Not Be Protected. Learn The Secrets to Liquid Asset Protection For Your Wine Collection Including Insuring, Protecting and Passing on this valuable asset.
- A great end of the year check list to make sure that your estate and financial affairs are in order. Print it out, follow the points, and make that nagging feeling go away.
- In this CBS Money Watch article 8 steps for protecting your family are presented in a clear and concise list.
- Why You Need To Get Your Head Out of The Sand and Do Things Differently
- Foward Think And Asset Protection Planning Can Work
- IRS educational Tax Information for Pa Residents
- Tools For Planning, Analyzing and Paying for College
- What You Don't Know About Auto Insurance Can Hurt You - Asset Protection In Pennsylvania
- A Quick Review Of Asset Protection Issues For Pennsylvania Residents
Protecting Heirs from Divorce and Litigation
- What Does The Slomsky Case Mean to You? Well, if you have a power of attorney named and a retirement account be sure that your POA accurately reflects whether or not your agent can change your plan beneficiaries.
Wills, Trusts and Probate
- Estate Planning Client Newsletter - Fall 2011
- If you are looking for a will, trust, probate, or estate lawyer in Phoenixville, Pennsylvania, David Frees focuses on his clients will, estate, probate and asset protection needs and in solving the problems that most concern you.
- Worried that you have kids - older or just born but haven't done your will or updated it? Want a reminder of what you need to do right now? Feel better. Just download this easy reminder list on what and how you name a guardian, update your will, pick an executor
- Get Grandma The Right Advisor To Avoid Trust Mill and Sales Scams
- Who Has The Right to Inherit In Pennsylvania
- Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts In Pennsylvania
- Courts Deciding Cases Involving Gay Marriages and Probate Issues
- Enhanced Estate Planning To Pass On Finacial Wealth and Wisdom
Executor, Trustees and Probate
- The Simple Things Matter - Keep Your documents, records, and passwords in order
- How Much Can Executors Be Paid Under Pennsylvania Law? Use this chart and article to find the answer.
- How Much Do Pennsylvania Attorneys Charge as Estate Fees
- Part One : Learn How Pennsylvania Executors Stay Out of Trouble
- Avioding The Mistakes Many Pennsylvania Executors Make
- Preventing Personal Liability For Pennsylvania Executors
- The Pennsylvania Uniform Trust Act _ What Trustees Need To Know Now
Estate Planning Wills and Trusts
Ideas and Information That Make Life Better
Selecting A Will or Estate Planning Attorney
- Local lawyer David Frees selected as one of the Main Line's Top Lawyers for trusts and estates in Main Line Today magazine.