Dave Frees has written a book entitled "What You Don't Know About Pennsylvania Insurance Can Hurt You". As a trust and estates planning lawyer, he is a trusted advisor to his clients on other matters of Pennsylvania law. He found that many people did not have enough uninsured motorist coverage and it was eating into their assets.
Do you know how much uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage you have? This topic is often not discussed with insurance agents but is vital to your financial health if you or a loved one is injured in a car or truck accident by an uninsured motorist. Assets that you have been saving as part of your estate or other investments might need to be used to cover medical bills if you are not properly covered. Luckily, this kind of insurance is very affordable but you may want to speak with an attorney to decide just how much coverage you need. Call the Law Office of Unruh, Turner, Burke and Frees at 610-933-8069 or visit http://www.paestateplanners.com for more free resources and information.
- Estate and Inheritance Tax Planning
- Asset Protection for You and Your Heirs
- Protecting Heirs from Divorce and Litigation
- Elder Law Solutions
- Wills, Trusts and Probate
- Mediation For Estates and Trusts
- Executor, Trustees and Probate
- Estate Planning Wills and Trusts
- Business Exit Planning & Succession
- Ideas and Information That Make Life Better
- Local News and Information
Contact Us Please fill out the quick contact form below for an estate, will or estate planning consultation. We will contact you shortly.
- Paoli and
- West Chester.
- (610) 933-8069
- (888) 808-5464