Why You Might Need A Power Of Attorney FROM Your College Aged Children

Think that you can get your son or daughter's grades from college?

Think that you can make medical decisions or get medical records if a child is suddenly ill at school?

Need to move money or help with financial decisions when they aren't around?

Think again.

Thanks to many states laws, most college privacy policies and thanks to HIPAA, you probably need a power of attorney from your son or daughter before they go back to college.

For more information about the how and why of power of attorney from your children,
click here.

David M. Frees III
Trusts, Estates, Wills, Powers of Attorney, and Estate Planning in Pennsylvania
Law offices:  Malvern, Phoenixville, Bryn Mawr, Ardmore, Exton, Chester Springs
David M. Frees, III
Connect with me
Attorney, Speaker and Author
Post A Comment