Answer:  Again, the best way to find a lawyer who concentrates in elder law is by asking close friends, family, or relatives in the same state where your parents reside.

If friends or family are unable to recommend an attorney the internet is a good source of information and ratings. You should look at websites created by firms that practice in these areas of law.  

Look for videos, reports, testimonials or other inclinations of client satisfaction and experience. Third party ratings by are also useful.

Please contact David M. Frees, III at [email protected] or call us at 888-573-7407 regarding your elder law questions.

David M. Frees, III
Connect with me
Attorney, Speaker and Author