Answer: The best way to find advisers such as an estate planning attorney and a financial planner is to ask friends and family that you trust AND who are financially similarly situated. Remember, your parents will need advisers in the state where they reside. If friends or family are unable to recommend an attorney and a financial planner, another source for leads and information is the internet. You should look at websites created by firms that practice in these areas of law. Look for videos, reports, testimonials or other inclinations of client satisfaction and experience. Third party ratings by are also useful.

Please contact David M. Frees, III at [email protected] or call us at 888-573-7407 regarding your elder law questions.


David M. Frees, III
Connect with me
Attorney, Speaker and Author