Are you assets properly protected?  All asset protection is built on layers of protection and a foundation of insurance.  If you don’t already have a liability umbrella policy, you should speak to an experienced trust and estates lawyer about getting that coverage.  An “umbrella” policy kicks in after a homeowners insurance or auto insurance policy is exhausted.  This is vital if you or a family member is badly injured or in a car accident or significant damage to your home occurs.  The more coverage you have, the better the attorney that the insurance company will send to help you if your umbrella policy is about to kick in.  If there are millions of dollars on the line for the insurance company, you will be well taken care of.  We recommend that you speak to an attorney before purchasing an umbrella policy.  Call the Law Office of Unruh, Turner, Burke and Frees at 610-933-8069 or visit for more free resources and information.
David M. Frees, III
Connect with me
Attorney, Speaker and Author