When should you hand over a living will or medical power of attorney to your relatives or doctor? The answer varies depending on your medical and financial situations, but you want to make sure that you obtain all of the medical services that you need. When you go to the hospital and someone asks if you have a living will, you should respond that you have one that your spouse will provide it if need be. Leave an original copy of your medical power of attorney and living will with your closest relatives. Make sure they understand what you want and when to deliver it. If you need help drafting a will or estate plan, then give us a call at 610-933-8069 for more information or to set up an appointment.
David M. Frees, III
Connect with me
Attorney, Speaker and Author