If you just bought a new home, had a baby, or bought life insurance, then you need to draft a will or trust, depending on where you live and what kind of assets you have. Major life changes give you more responsibility. If you happen to pass away unexpectedly, then you need to have provided for your child and the appointed caretaker. You need to decide who will inherit your assets and when. In the meantime, you must decide who takes care of your money until your children are old enough to handle it. If you already have a trust or will and have had a major life change, then you should consider updating your documents accordingly. Give us a call at 610-933-8069 for more information or to set up an appointment.
David M. Frees, III
Connect with me
Attorney, Speaker and Author