If you have a loved one who recently passed away, then you must find his will or trust, if he even has one. Often, though, many people don’t know the first place to look. The first place you look should be the relative’s personal documents. See if you can find a copy of the will or trust, or even a memo stating the existence of one. If the relative has a safety deposit box, then you may find the will or trust inside. If you still cannot locate a will or trust, then you should contact the relative’s lawyer. If you have legal concerns about a will or trust, then contact attorney David M. Frees today. Call him at 610-933-8069, or visit his website at, to order a FREE copy of his book, Enhanced Estate Planning: What You Need to Know About Hiring An Attorney.
David M. Frees, III
Connect with me
Attorney, Speaker and Author