What happens if you die and don’t have a will? Pennsylvania law firm Unruh, Turner Burke & Frees wants to make sure that doesn’t happen. When you write up a will with the help of a lawyer, you get to choose who gets your money, when they get the money, and who your executor will be. If you don’t have a will, then your money could go to a child when he or she is just 18 years old and thus not ready or able to handle it appropriately. If you would prefer the child gets it at an older age, then you can assign someone else to manage the money in the meantime. We can help you arrange the money so that it will be taxed the minimum amount possible. You need a will, and we can help write you one. Give us a call at 610-933-8069 for more information or to set up an appointment.
David M. Frees, III
Connect with me
Attorney, Speaker and Author