https://www.paestateplanners.com/ If you just had a baby, you may have many questions and worries about your child’s future if something were to happen to you. It’s only natural that mothers want to take care of their babies and provide for them, which is why you should learn about our Enhanced Estate Planning for New Mothers report.
In this report, we answer the eight most commonly asked estate planning and will questions that new mothers in Pennsylvania have, including:
- What is included in a good estate planning package for a new mom?
- Why does a new mother who isn’t a millionaire even need an estate plan?
- Who should a new mom pick as her child’s guardian?
- How will a new mother pay for healthcare and education for her child if she is gone?
- What is the difference between a guardian and a trustee?
- Why is federal estate tax so important, and how does it affect a new mother and child?
- Are there other jobs a new mom needs to appoint to protect her baby?
- When should a child receive his or her inheritance?
To find out the answers to these questions, you should fill out the form on our website to receive your complimentary copy of this report. After reading it, please call the law offices of Unruh, Turner, Burke & Frees to speak with an experienced estate planning attorney at 610.933.8069 or contact us online at https://www.paestateplanners.com/contact.cfm.